September 2, 2020
Bishop Chatard friends and families are invited to celebrate and support BCHS at our Annual Fund Kick-Off Event.
This fundraiser kicks off the 2020/2021 Annual Fund campaign, which supports teacher compensation, tuition assistance and daily operating expenses for the year.
This year, due to COVID considerations, we have created a video to introduce you to the start of our Annual Fund Campaign.
In the video, you’ll meet:
- Anna Siler, BCHS Class of 2021, as she shares her personal message
- Principal Joe Hansen, with a reflection on our new school theme
- Steven Patske, Director of Campus Ministry, as he conveys his energy and hope for the future through his opening prayer
- Gary Pritts, an Outstanding Faculty Achievement award honoree, sharing some thoughtful and personal insights from the year
- President Bill Sahm completes the video with a heartfelt request for your participation. He will also introduce you to our Achievement Awards honorees for 2019-2020.
. We hope you’ll consider making a gift to our Annual Fund 2021 and help us to continue to care for our students and teachers.
Our celebration also includes the recognition of our outstanding community members who have continually supported Bishop Chatard.
2019-2020 Achievement Award Honorees
- Sahm’s Restaurants & Catering : Community Honoree
- The Joe and Barb Krier Foundation: Alumni Honoree
- Kari Guymon: Volunteer Honoree
- Gary Pritts: Faculty/Staff Honoree
Money raised during Chatard-A-Bration and the Annual Golf Outing also contribute to the Annual Fund.